May 04, 2004

"Hear ye all. The weapons are gathering."

I'm really excited today. It's a marvellous start to this day. Erywen n Channi have started their own blogs! More food for the intellect and the soul!

And ho! My most lovable Little Snow has written a really farnie n long piece in his blog. Hey, the Sad Truth is that a relationship is just a disguised power struggle between two persons lah. Either you screw me up first or I screw you up first. The point is, have fun!

And there there, it's time I do a bit of intro... hee.. I put links to all my friends' blogs for a good reason. Reason being they are my friends (and they can write with coherence)! haha.. What were you expecting? So, pop over to

Archie's cranky world for some plagiarism, occasional wit but mostly, good sheer crap. Oh, and even more links to his witty friends' blogs.
Vamp Les realm of darkness for my darling Vamp Les aka FVB aka Kyn's slightly confused in content but visually provoking blog. She's straight as an arrow, FYI. At least, that's the last I heard while she's in Singapore...
A puppy wants to be doggie for a somewhat repressing and mebbe even depressing but nevertheless truthful and realistic understanding of life in the medical school. Another blog that impresses with music, background and messageboard.
Wizard's Corner for really neat digital photographs good enough to sell as postcards (that's my opinion) and also cos a picture speaks a thousand words for this man of few words.
The enchanted woods for some easy and heart-warming reads of a sweet lass (hey! update!!!).
The rehearsal stage for very random, occasionally quirky thoughts of a periodically confused personality.

I don't mind if you forget me & Been everywhere but here are blogs that I chanced upon through other friends' introduction. Good stuff.

And of course, 2 new links to In the realm of the golden wood and No wicked can reign!!!

Yay!

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 15:29